15 May 2007

No Need for an Introduction

Thank vodka, a balcony in Chicago, and a couple of friends for the inception of yet another blog from me. This just isn't any blog, though. This is Mostly Certain. This is a music blog. It's pretty typical. Under Goodness are music blogs or review sites that I read off-and-on and whose opinions I may not agree with, but I trust anyway. It'll be a growing list.

So, how exactly am I going to go about this? I'm thinking of two basic types of review posts: individual songs and whole albums. I'll probably lean towards more single song reviews as those will most likely include an mp3 download. I learned pretty early on to share. Anyway, album reviews will come around once in a while. I'll maybe discuss somewhat relevant things (my newfound desire to be in a twee pop punk band) and perhaps not so relevant things (how about that A.M. Homes memoir?).

This may not last and I won't be surprised if it fails. However, this is the first good idea vodka gave me in a long time, perhaps ever.

No comments: