10 July 2007

Grey, Gray Sky Is Still Raining

It's dark but it's daytime still. I've just gotten out of the bath and I've dried off and dressed now, but I'm coiled up on my bed, my knees tucked in, my sheets pushed at the end of the bed. I'm listening to Lavender Diamond's "Garden Rose" (mp3 via yousendit) and it's not at all how I'm feeling, contrary to what's going on, to the lights having been turned off, to the heavily sad humidity.

I'm feeling more like "Here Comes One" (ditto); a continuation of something, a readjustment, another variation of an already existing deviation in the whole. Look, I'm gonna smile once in a while if I don't mean it. It happens, you know?

An aside: "Like An Arrow" on the same album as the two provided tracks, Imagine Our Love, reminds me of Heart. Yeah, that band. I don't know why.

No comments: