02 October 2007

I Ought to Send One to Her



Jens Lekman - A Postcard to Nina

In high school, I had friends. One of my best friends then was Nina. She was and is wonderfully intelligent and beautiful. I often wonder what she's up to now but I am not good at checking in.

I have a crush on Jens Lekman. Look at him. I mean, just LOOK at him. Also, the gorgeous pop music. Also, the simple, biting, and sweet lyrics. Also, he blogs. Also, we share a birthday. Be still, oh heart.

...

I have a new idea for this blog, one I like very, very much but it means a full revamp and actual time and dedication but jesus what am I, some kind of blogging machine? No. No, I am not. I am a student-worker-crazy-hours-keeper machine. I have little time for this but it's my favorite corner of the internet. If I can figure out how to budget my time better, this blog will be bangin'.

No comments: