12 August 2008

Lady parts.

I have girl parts. It's true. I am, in fact, a girl and I identify myself as a girl. Female, rather. Girl. Woman. Freaks me out having to delineate between the two because one day, you really stop being a girl and become a woman. Really. You stop being, you know, young. Where am I in that weird spectrum? I don't know. Britney knows. Britney is wise:



(hahaha, oh man, as if no one else has pulled this joke on the internet before...)

But yes! Clit Fest Chicago is this weekend and I urge everyone to attend a free workshop or go see some bands. I'm psyched on Witch Hunt; last I saw them was in our shared hometown of Philadelphia and I had just decided to move, really do it. It was a fucking riot of a good time. I was 17. I'm definitely not 17 anymore but I can still appreciate amazing things when it comes around. At least I hope so.

No comments: