25 January 2009

maybe it's because i say "straight up" all of the time now

I twittered this the moment it happened because Twitter is the most addicting social networking whatever thing in the world. Plus, it's really easy now with my Blackberry. My beautiful, beautiful Blackberry that lights up every single time I get an e-mail. It's great. Technology is suffocating me with awesomeness.



A friend and I were watching "Forever Your Girl" when he turned to me and said, "You remind me of a young Paula Abdul."

That's the best thing anyone's said to me in a long time. Never mind that I'm about half-a-foot taller than that dancing fairy of a woman and I am sometimes too uncoordinated to walk in snow let alone execute some sweet moves, I was tickled by that. As we all know, young Paula is the best Paula.

No comments: