01 April 2009

Insomnia

Abe Vigoda - Endless Sleeper

Everyone likes this band, right? My favorite song off of the album is "Cranes" but who hasn't heard that already?

My body hates me and I can't sleep and you'd think I'd be writing more. I mean, yes, I am writing more! I am actually being productive with this no sleep business and I have been catching up with music after a couple of months of not really listening to anything at all that wasn't safe and easy and look, look, don't expect much from me. I'm exhausted. I am spiffying up my bicycle, though. I am learning and doing with my own hands with help from books and internet videos because I clearly do not like asking for help if I can learn on my own. You know? You know. My hands are all sorts of cut up. I own a glockenspiel since I've last seen you, blog. I am also a matter of weeks away from moving out of my apartment and probably just down the street. Exciting times! Now I wish I could sleep. This is getting boring.

No comments: