21 November 2007

Okie Dokie

If you click this, it'll go to Okay's Myspace page.  Seriously.  Not even kidding.  Go on.  Do it.  Click.


I dig this image very much. I dig the following song very much. Why would I ever put a song I didn't like on here? Many reasons. But tonight is not one of those nights.

Okay - Natural

It's so simple! So sweet. So plain. A perfect little gem in a lovely album that I have bets on will be HUGE. Maybe just big. With a title like Huggable Dust how could it not do well?

I like the song very much mostly because I am forever compiling hypothetical mixtapes for friends, future folk, past acquaintances, and my little sister. Little Sister is the best kid I know and the most receptive to music. I wish I had an older sibling with inconsistent but vast, sprawling taste in music to guide me in my ways. Heh. I'm such an asshole.

I would put "Natural" on the mixtape for the Love of my Apartment Life.

No comments: